Hi Everyone, my name is Amy Hsieh.
I’ve worked as a qualified accountant for many years. Although I enjoy this profession, I’ve always felt something was missing. Coaching came in my direction when I started to search more for what that ‘something’ was. Through coaching, I found a fresher way of thinking and gained more clarity in what I want in life. Coaching people gives me great joy and fulfilment.
Change is not something you get spoon fed. Change is something you need to want it from within.
I will not be able to fix your life, but I will create a safe, collaborative environment for us to work together and explore to find the next steps to reach your goal.
Random facts about me:
- I was born in Taiwan but grew up in Japan and UK.
- I spend 20 mins before breakfast on stretching and practicing yoga.
- My favourite superheroes are Batman and Spiderman.
- I have a cute elephant animal footstool named Paopao.
- I love Japanese manga and I can read them all day long.
- My favourite manga is One Piece