It all starts with us meeting in a free initial session. The session will lasts between 45-60 mins and cover the following points:
- To find out about you, your situation, challenge or aspiration
- To discover what you want to achieve from coaching
- For you to find out about me and how I coach my clients
- To answer any questions you may have regarding coaching and working with me
- To discuss the various coaching packages I offer
Areas I have worked with clients include:
- Changing Career
- Starting a new business
- Manage stress in a work environment
- Time management
- Relationship with family
- Weight Loss
My style of coaching
My coaching style is non-directive and client-centered. I believe you are the expert in your life and you have the power and ability to make the changes you want. I will create a safe, non-judgemental space for us to explore your situations. The sessions will be tailored to your needs. To help you look at things from different angles I may bring in some techniques and strategies to our session.
Be warned – I will ask challenging questions because I am not here to just listen and nod. I am here to help you get the results you want.
Where do we meet
A session lasts 60 mins and we can either meet in person or online or both. Face to Face session takes place only in Central London. We will meet at a convenient location; typically this will be at quiet cafes or hotel lounge located in Zone 1/2.
Feel free to get in touch. No obligation, I would love for you to take advantage of this first session.